A moist and creamy coconut cake that will have all begging for more. If I don’t make it for work or family gatherings I end up in trouble. Everyone’s going to think you worked hard on this poke cake, but it takes only 5 simple ingredients to make.
Moist and Delicious Creamy Coconut Cake
- 1 (16 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut
Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Cool completely.
In a small bowl combine cream of coconut and condensed milk.
Poke holes in cake with a straw. Pour milk mixture over cake and spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle coconut over cake.