I can’t tell you how many times I’m asked to bring this easy dip to holidays, birthday parties or girls’ weekend getaways. It’s fresh and light, and it has the Asian flavors that make it stand out. The rice crackers are a must!
Delicious Sesame Chicken Dip
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 jar (10 ounces) sweet-and-sour sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 8)
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Sesame rice crackers
Mix soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic; toss with chicken. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
Spread cream cheese onto a large serving plate; top with sweet-and-sour-sauce, spinach and chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers.